The British Pest Control Association (BPCA) is a not for profit organisation which represents the interests and development of its members and acts for the pest management industry within the UK.
> We are a Full member of British Pest Control Association.
> Our staff members are BPCA trained and qualified.
> We are audited by the BPCA to ensure we offer a high standard of professionalism.
> We continually update our training.
> We are a local business with over 25 years of trading experience.
Servicing Companies Membership Criteria
• The business must have been actively trading for a minimum of one year.
• All staff involved in the application of pesticides who are not under direct supervision must be adequately trained. Where staff are involved in the application of pesticides, the British Pest Control Association requires that the principal and all staff (excluding trainees) hold a relevant qualification.
Our technicians (excluding trainees) all hold the BPCA pt2 qualification, or BPCA / RSPH Certificate in Pest Control. They are also members of the Basis Prompt Scheme. This scheme requires proof of continual updates in training.
• The business should carry adequate insurance cover, the type and level of which will depend on the nature of the business. Any business which employs persons should hold a minimum of £10m Employers Liability Insurance. Pest Control Servicing Companies should carry Public AND Products Liability Insurance. A minimum of £2m is recommended. The BPCA will expect applicants to hold the above cover. Depending on the nature of the contracts held. APC currently holds £5m Public and Products Liability Insurance.
• Applicants undertake to abide by the requirements of British Pest Control Association Codes of Practice and the BPCA Code of Conduct.
• Applicants undertake to abide by the BPCA Code of Conduct.
CHAS is established as the market leader for health and safety pre-qualification in the UK. It is available to suppliers (those who provide goods and services) and to organisations (buyers) looking for suitably competent suppliers.
APC Pest Control is an accredited contractor having met the relevant criteria.