Controlling rats and mice in commercial premises is relatively easy, and once under control we can make sure they are prevented from returning by setting up a service contracts
Costs are based on the expected number of visits required and in most cases a quotation can be given over the telephone. A standard price per visit is £48 including VAT, and based on three visits, a standard treatment costs a total of £144.00 inc vat. Obviously larger problems, or established populations of rats and mice will require more work. For these problems we offer a free survey, advice and quotation.
Service Contracts can be set up based on customer requirements. Call for a free quote.
Also see : Pest Control Contracts
Same day / next day
Book a Visit from One of Our Pest Control Experts
The control of rats and mice inside or outside any commercial premises usually follows a standard procedure.
- Initially an inspection would be carried out to ascertain the extent of the problem.
- A risk assessment would be carried out to ensure safe treatments are carried out, particularly for children and pets.
- Bait stations are often sited, but other forms of control can be used, such as bait placed into voids and occasionally traps are used.
- Follow up visits are carried out until the pest problem has been completed successfully
- Service contracts can be set up to cover the premises 365 days a year.
points of entry
Most customers want to know “where are they getting in.” A reasonable question which is often very difficult to answer.
During our visit we will try to find points of entry. However, in many cases this can not be easily located.
Entry points into building are often hidden. In kitchens, the entry point is often related to the service pipes. During construction, holes in the building structure are made where the gas pipes, water pipe or waste pipes enter and exit the house. Broken or damaged sewer pipes under the premises also allow rats access into the building structure. This can be through the floor or through the walls.
Any Proofing / Repairs to exclude rats will be charged at additional cost, but this will only be carried out if required once the price has been agreed.
- Under a service contract permanent bait stations are sited, and baited as required. Regular visits 8 times per year are carried out to inspect the premises, and record the findings in the pest control folder.
- Under contract call out visits for rodents are free.