Pest Control Contracts are designed to :
- help keep your business Pest Free,
- provide a Documented Record of Inspections
- satisfy Environmental Health’s criteria
- provide fast call outs if problems occur
Pest Control Contracts can be arranged for all types of business, cover all types of pests and be specific to each customers requirements. Costs are inexpensive, and usually much lower than expected. Often, a quotation can be given over the phone, or a free survey can be arranged, to discuss any issues.
A standard pest control contract is normally based on the specification below :
- Routine Inspections – 8 routine site inspections per year are carried out to inspect the premises, and record the findings in the pest control folder. Rodent problems would be dealt with. Any other pest activity found would be investigated and the customer would be advised.
- Pest Species Covered – The control of rats and mice inside and outside the premises. Insect pests can be added as and where required.
- Report Folder – Containing all the relevant paperwork to enable your business to comply with the relevant legislation and auditors requirements.
- Bait Stations – All bait stations and materials are supplied within the contract price. These are generally tamper-proof and non-spill where appropriate. These remain the property of A.P.C.
- Fast Call Outs – Call out visits for current commercial customers take priority, and we make sure to respond when needed. Call out visits covering the control of rats and mice usually are free of charge.
- Fly Killers – An annual service of electric fly killers can be carried out, with the tubes replaced using shatter-proof tubes. Regular Catch Tray analysis and trending is also available if required.
- Specifications – We currently work to BRC, M+S, Tesco, Asda and Soil Association specifications at various sites around Norfolk.